Transnational Perspectives is an international consulting firm specialized in strategy development for businesses and nonprofits expanding domestically or internationally. Strategies focus on localizing and creating shared value by linking business and civil society with the aim of profiting community and the bottom line.
With over 10 years experience in multiple countries and industries, our empathetic approach to business, culture and community is what differentiates us.
International Market Entry Services Include:
- Expansion assessment diagnostics
- Localization strategy based on psychographic and demographic segmentation models
- Corporate setup and workforce development
- Interim management capability
Shared Value Services Include:
- For-profit and NGO strategic alignment
- Social issue classification and prioritization
- Social impact assessment and diagnostics
- Social-based competitive assessments
- Optimization of Corporate Social Responsibility platforms